20 FREE SEO TOOLS FOR On-Page & Off-Page SEO Analysis
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” according to Wikipedia, It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
I’ve collected free SEO tools on the market—tools with a wide variety of uses and covering a number of common needs. These tools are fast, free, and easy-to-use.
1. SEO Book – is SEO website founded in 2003, brought to you by Aaron Wall and his team. They offers a wide array of free and paid SEO Tools to webmasters. Some of the popular SEO tools offered by SEO Book are Keyword Suggestion Tool, Keyword List Generator, Keyword List Cleaner, Robots.txt Tool, Meta Tag Generators, Server Header Checker, Link Suggestion Tool, Spider Test Tool, Keyword Density Analyzer, Page Comparison Tool, Keyword Wrapper and Typo Generator.
2. Google PageSpeed Insights – Google PageSpeed is a family of tools by Google Inc, designed to help a website’s performance optimizations. It was introduced at Developer Conference in 2010.Google PageSpeed analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster. Reducing page load times can reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates.
3. Google Analytics – is a Freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. It is a complete Web Analytics software which not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back.
4. Internet Marketing Ninjas – Internet Marketing Ninjas is a full service SEO company that offers everything you need to succeed online. It offers Side-by-Side SEO Comparison Tool, Website Speed Test Tool, Google Sitemap Generator, On-Page Optimization Tool, Header Checker Tool, Keyword Density Analysis Tool, Meta Tag Generator, Password Generator, Search Combination Tool, Broken Links & Redirects Checker and more.\
6. Open Site Explorer – is powered by SEOmoz. It’s the new Search Engine for Links that searches over 159 billion URLs and 9.2 trillion links. It’s the perfect tool for competitive website analysis and research. You can explore backlinks, anchor text and much more for free (limited use).
7. Ahrefs – is a multinational team with roots from Ukraine and headquarters in Singapore. It is yet another powerful tool for link analysis. It shows the total number of backlinks and it’s types (text, nofollow, redirect, image, frame), referring IPs and domains.
8. WooRank – is a super fast, super easy-to-use SEO audit and digital marketing tool. They look at your site through Google’s eyes and generate an instant audit of your site’s technical, on-page and off-page SEO. The most popular Website Review and SEO Tool: run a free Website Review, get SEO tips and find a SEO Company to help you.
9. Google Webmaster Tools – is a Google service that allows you to analyze several features of your web sites and improves your site’s visibility in Google SERPs. It gives you detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google Search Engine. See how Google crawls and indexes your website. It shows Google Crawl Stats, Crawl Errors, Malware Warnings, DNS problems, Server connectivity problems, Roboxs.txt analysis, Backlink tracking, Search Queries, Internal Linking, HTML Improvements (Duplicate meta descriptions, Missing title tags, Duplicate title tags).
10. SEOquake – A powerful SEO toolbox for your browser its check any webpage for huge selection of SEO parameters on the fly, with the free SEOquake browser extension and it’s also Conduct on-page SEO audit in a flash, examine internal and external links, compate domain and URLs in real time and export all data into file.
11. David Naylor – is a leading SEO with the reputation of being one of the in the world. It offers 3 flagship tools. Playground (Playground allows you to dig around the site your viewing to perform research finding out information such as a sites PageRank, Cached pages and Keyword Density), GeoTargeting (checks the IP address and Geolocation of each URL which you enter) and a Keyword Density Tool (offers a detailed keyword density analysis).
12. SERPs Rank Checker – See where your site ranks for certain terms. You can run Rank Checker one of two ways: Input your keyword and your website and see where you land, or leave the website field blank to view the top-to-bottom list of results for a keyword.
14. WordStream http://www.wordstream.com/free-keyword-tools
WordStream Keyword Tool gives you access to more keywords than free tools like Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool. They makes it fast and easy to find the keywords your business needs to drive traffic through organic and paid search. Enter a keyword and get profitable keyword suggestions in that niche\
15. SEMRush – started out in 2008 as a small group of SEO and IT specialists united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent. SEMRush offers competitors research, shows organic and Ads keywords for any site or domain.
16.Google AdWords Keyword Tool https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Google AdWords Keyword Tool is a Free Keyword Research Tool by Google. It’s probably the best keyword research tool for Internet Marketers and Webmasters. It helps you to find related keywords by analyzing a webpage or using the keywords which you enter.
17. Submit Express – offers a wide range of search engine optimization tools for Web site owners, webmasters and other online marketing experts. Use our SEO tools to perform free search engine submissions or research keyword popularity through a keyword forecast tool.
18. Copyscape – is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you enter a URL to detect duplicate content and to verify that your content is original.
19. Microsoft Free SEO Toolkit – Now that you have run each of these tools over your website, it’s time to run a full blown SEO audit, complete with detailed reports. Fortunately, Microsoft has created a Free SEO Toolkit which does just that.
20. UberSuggest – UberSuggest extracts key phrases and suggests keywords, and then displays them in a list format that can be easily copied and pasted.